Posts Tagged Under Flash
Tweet My current project needs to use new native 3D in Flash Player 10. It seems so easy to use it, just set any 3d property like x,y,z or rotationX, rotationY, rotationZ and all should work perfectly. It seems so. But I have found problem and it seems it’s Flash player bug (I hope someone [...]Posted in Flex
I’ve found out today, that there is no longer FlashDen.net, but instead there is new site in Envato network called ActiveDen. It’s same site, but Adobe has asked Envato to change the name because “Flash” is registered trademark of Adobe. And there are also Flex files on ActiveDen, so there are no more just pure Flash files, so it’s maybe better name now.Posted in Flash
Yesterday, I’ve posted about interesting AS3 Class InteractivePNG, and now I’m adding new addition for solving other problem with transparent Bitmaps. If you have transparent bitmap with whitespace around image and you want to crop whitespace around “real” image, you can use this function…Posted in Development, Flash
Tweet If you are going on FlashOnTheBeach to Brighton this year, you can meet me there and say hello. Maybe beer will be good at the evening If you will look for Flexets guys (t-shirt with Flexets logo) I know you will find me. It’s always great to see my readers and subscribers. I’m looking [...]Posted in Flash, Flexets
I’ve created newsletter service for useful tips & tricks for Flex, AIR, Flash, ActionScript. If you are developer and using this languages and tools on your daily basis, or just want to receive different tips & tricks, please Subscribe to Franto.com Tips & Tricks.Posted in Featured, Flash Tips & Tricks
Tweet We have launched new forum on our company site Flexets.com to help people in Flex / Flash / AIR / ActionScript learning process. I hope we will help people to see that beauty and easiness in developing with Adobe tools. It’s targeted to Flex, AIR, Flash, ActionScript as well as collection of useful resources. [...]Posted in AIR, Flexets, My Sites
Tweet I want to everyone know that I’m aggregated by RIA.Alltop.com, so in RIA category of AllTop.com. For all AllTop.com visitors, this is site is about Flex, AIR and Flash Development and news from RIA World. I hope you will find here information you need for you, or just some exciting news. I will do [...]Posted in Flash
Tweet I would like to thanks to Daniel Taborga and Scott Janousek to resubmit my changes to Adobe Feeds (MXNA). As you can see I have move my blog to http://www.franto.com from previous URL (http://www.franto.com/blog2 or http://blog.franto.com) because of SEO problems If you have bookmarked my blog, please update your bookmarks to http://www.franto.com and my [...]Posted in Flash
Tweet Content Game / Site Try it Play Credits Author: Colin Northway See Credits Page Special Physics game – never be the same. Many solutions for same goal. Saved game can be watched by other people. TweetPosted in Flash
- Tower Defense Design – The Future of Gaming?
- WordPress Mobile Edition
- Flex Hero – Android links collection
- Send links to your Android
- Android Time Picker for Flex Hero
- Android Date Picker for Flex Hero
- Problems with latest stable Flex 4 nightly build
- Loosing children interactivity after setting perspectiveProjection
- WordPress plugin Permalinks Changer
- Belinda Stroming : Tower Defense games are enjoyable at first, but once you get the patte ...
- Unizah Abbey : It was nice to know this kind of future gaming for my nephew was fond ...
- Art : Your line about all games survive made me think a little bit. I think ...
- Yann Graufogel : Hi, First, thanks for this mobile datePicker! I've noticed somethi ...
- bugz : thank you very much ! ...
- Keiran : Hi! This is a bit older but very useful if you want to create 3D pie ...
- uzair : hey Daniel: i didn't get you clearly. The thing which i understand ...
- Daniel Sedlacek : My first thought is to do everything you do now but in bigger resoluti ...