Posts Tagged Under AIR Tips
In my appliaction, The code: “application.close();” is used to exit
the application. And I found, no. of ways are there to exit the application. Let me
know, which one is best , should allow the grace full exit and should faster.
No. of ways to Exit in Flex:
And please advise, any other option is there to exit the application.Posted in AIR
Tweet This is long title, but it can tells everything. I came up interesting issue. I do not know if you have already played with new AIR 1.5. We need some new features, so we have used it. And found interesting issue. If you are using HTML compoment and want to load HTML pages with [...]Posted in AIR Tips
This is just quick tip for all AIR developers. If you are developing AIR application and you want to use ContextMenu please be aware of possible problem on Windows platform. This is not problem on Mac, and it’s not problem in Flash Player (even on Windows). It is problem just in AIR on WindowsPosted in AIR Tips, Flash Tips & Tricks
Tweet So this is first tip for AIR development (See my FlexTips). I came across bug in Flex 3 Beta. It’s strange. I was playing with App-app.xml file to try change chrome and transparency. If you have systemChrome=”standard”, transparency must be set to false, if you have systemChrome=”none”, you can set transparency to true. [...]Posted in AIR Tips
- Tower Defense Design – The Future of Gaming?
- WordPress Mobile Edition
- Flex Hero – Android links collection
- Send links to your Android
- Android Time Picker for Flex Hero
- Android Date Picker for Flex Hero
- Problems with latest stable Flex 4 nightly build
- Loosing children interactivity after setting perspectiveProjection
- WordPress plugin Permalinks Changer
- Belinda Stroming : Tower Defense games are enjoyable at first, but once you get the patte ...
- Unizah Abbey : It was nice to know this kind of future gaming for my nephew was fond ...
- Art : Your line about all games survive made me think a little bit. I think ...
- Yann Graufogel : Hi, First, thanks for this mobile datePicker! I've noticed somethi ...
- bugz : thank you very much ! ...
- Keiran : Hi! This is a bit older but very useful if you want to create 3D pie ...
- uzair : hey Daniel: i didn't get you clearly. The thing which i understand ...
- Daniel Sedlacek : My first thought is to do everything you do now but in bigger resoluti ...