Home » Development » AIR »
This friday we have released major update for Goalscape AIR application. It is project we (me with Tomas as Flexets company) have been working on for more than year. If you are not aware of Goalscape application please look at intro video. But in one sentence it’s Goal Management Software.Posted in AIR
I have found 2 issues with DragManager.doDrag. One of the problem is just on Mac and second one is “not really problem”, but strange behavior between web version and AIR version. I really can’t find answers for this problems, so I’m trying to get answers from you. I hope anyone has workaround for mePosted in AIR, Flex
In my appliaction, The code: “application.close();” is used to exit
the application. And I found, no. of ways are there to exit the application. Let me
know, which one is best , should allow the grace full exit and should faster.
No. of ways to Exit in Flex:
And please advise, any other option is there to exit the application.Posted in AIR
Tweet This is long title, but it can tells everything. I came up interesting issue. I do not know if you have already played with new AIR 1.5. We need some new features, so we have used it. And found interesting issue. If you are using HTML compoment and want to load HTML pages with [...]Posted in AIR Tips
This is just quick tip for all AIR developers. If you are developing AIR application and you want to use ContextMenu please be aware of possible problem on Windows platform. This is not problem on Mac, and it’s not problem in Flash Player (even on Windows). It is problem just in AIR on WindowsPosted in AIR Tips, Flash Tips & Tricks
Tweet This is quick Air Tip: If you need get list of all of your drives in code, just use var list:Array = File.getRootDirectories(); It list all of y our hard drives with CD ROM drives. But if CD is inserted in CD ROM drive, it will be listed as well. I don’t find way [...]Posted in AIR Tips
Tweet This is little AIR Tip: if you want to know when your AIR application gained focus, just listen to AIREvent.APPLICATION_ACTIVATE. addEventListener(AIREvent.APPLICATION_ACTIVATE, handleApplicationActivate); TweetPosted in AIR Tips
Tweet We have launched new forum on our company site Flexets.com to help people in Flex / Flash / AIR / ActionScript learning process. I hope we will help people to see that beauty and easiness in developing with Adobe tools. It’s targeted to Flex, AIR, Flash, ActionScript as well as collection of useful resources. [...]Posted in AIR, Flexets, My Sites
Tweet So this is first tip for AIR development (See my FlexTips). I came across bug in Flex 3 Beta. It’s strange. I was playing with App-app.xml file to try change chrome and transparency. If you have systemChrome=”standard”, transparency must be set to false, if you have systemChrome=”none”, you can set transparency to true. [...]Posted in AIR Tips
- Tower Defense Design – The Future of Gaming?
- WordPress Mobile Edition
- Flex Hero – Android links collection
- Send links to your Android
- Android Time Picker for Flex Hero
- Android Date Picker for Flex Hero
- Problems with latest stable Flex 4 nightly build
- Loosing children interactivity after setting perspectiveProjection
- WordPress plugin Permalinks Changer
- Belinda Stroming : Tower Defense games are enjoyable at first, but once you get the patte ...
- Unizah Abbey : It was nice to know this kind of future gaming for my nephew was fond ...
- Art : Your line about all games survive made me think a little bit. I think ...
- Yann Graufogel : Hi, First, thanks for this mobile datePicker! I've noticed somethi ...
- bugz : thank you very much ! ...
- Keiran : Hi! This is a bit older but very useful if you want to create 3D pie ...
- uzair : hey Daniel: i didn't get you clearly. The thing which i understand ...
- Daniel Sedlacek : My first thought is to do everything you do now but in bigger resoluti ...